One Nation One Ration Card Yojana | One Nation One Ration Card Scheme | Benefits of One Nation One Ration Card | One Nation Ration Card Scheme Apply Online | one nation one ration card apply online
Today in this article we will tell you One Nation One Ration Card Scheme Going to give detailed information about Under this scheme, people of the country can easily buy ration from PDS ration shop in any state. One Nation One Ration Card Yojana The announcement has been made by Ram Vilas Paswan, who is the Union Minister of Food and Public Distribution. Friends, today we will tell you through this article One Nation One Ration Card Scheme About this important information Will give If you want to get complete information about this scheme, then you are requested to read this article carefully till the end. [यह भी पढ़ें- प्रधानमंत्री श्रमिक सेतु पोर्टल 2021 | PM Shramik Setu App डाउनलोड ऑनलाइन]
Forest Nation Forest ration card Plan
Under the current PDS system, a citizen of the state can buy ration from the ration shop in his area. Under this scheme, all the beneficiaries will be covered by March 2021. One Nation One Ration Card Scheme will be linked to. Under this scheme, the citizens of the country can get ration from any corner of the country at a subsidized rate through their ration card. The scheme was earlier launched as a pilot project in two states, Andhra Pradesh-Telangana and Maharashtra-Gujarat, under which people of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Telangana can buy ration from any ration shop in Andhra Pradesh. [यह भी पढ़ें- वन नेशन वन गैस ग्रिड योजना 2021: One Nation One Gas Grid Registration Form]
Highlights of One Nation One Ration Card Scheme
|scheme name||One Nation One Ration Card Scheme|
|initiated||by Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan|
|beneficiary||ration card holder|
|Objective||Providing nationwide portability of ration cards|
|the gain||Facility to get benefits of ration card across the country|
|category||central government schemes|
32 states In One Country One ration card Plan
During the Union Budget, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman talked about the migrant laborers and laborers who have been most affected by the covid-19 pandemic. by government initiated One Nation One Ration Card Scheme Through this, the beneficiaries can access their ration card anywhere across the country and the special benefit of this scheme will be provided to the migrant laborers who are living away from their families and can claim a partial ration The same place where he is staying for his work. [यह भी पढ़ें- आत्मनिर्भर भारत अभियान 3.0 | ऑनलाइन आवेदन (Atma Nirbhar 3.0) पात्रता व लाभ]
- One Nation One Ration Card Scheme It is being implemented by 32 states and union territories.
- The benefit of this scheme is expected to reach around 69 crore beneficiaries.
- It was announced by Sitharaman in the Union Budget that,
- Center will launch a portal to collect data on migrant workers.
- In addition, social security benefits will now apply to platform and workers
- Minimum wage will be applicable for all categories of workers.
One Nation One ration card scheme New Update
We all know that due to the lock down implemented due to corona virus in our country, the daily wage workers are facing many problems, they are not even able to earn enough to support their food. Due to which they are not able to arrange food for their family. To solve this problem, the government has added three more states Odisha, Sikkim and Mizoram in the One Nation One Ration Card scheme from June 1. Apart from this, it is being claimed by the government that this scheme will be very beneficial for the citizens of the country during the time of lock down. Those working in other states can take advantage of this scheme. Under this scheme, 20 states have joined till June 1 and by March 2021, this scheme will be implemented in the whole country. [यह भी पढ़ें- आत्मनिर्भर भारत अभियान 3.0 | ऑनलाइन आवेदन (Atma Nirbhar 3.0) पात्रता व लाभ]
One Country One ration card Plan Of Objective
The goal of One Nation One Ration is to get ration cards to all the beneficiaries of any state of the country with the help of ration cards. one nation one ration card It will help in preventing fake ration cards. It can also stop the ongoing corruption in the country. Migrant laborers will also benefit greatly from this scheme. [यह भी पढ़ें- (PMGKY) प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण योजना 2021: PM Anna Yojana ऑनलाइन आवेदन व लाभ]
All states And union territories Of Name
The Central Government has activated the One Nation One Ration Card scheme in 17 states and union territories, the list of which is as follows.
- Andhra Pradesh
- A state in Eastern India
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
One Nation One Ration Card Of the gain
- Any citizen of the country can take advantage of this scheme.
- Poor and people moving from one state to another in search of employment can take advantage of this scheme.
- A consumer can test the purchase of food grains from any PDS store in detail and very easily with the help of his ration card.
- As per the plan, Integrated Management of PDFS system is going on on a large scale in many states of the country including the states of Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Rajasthan, Haryana, Jharkhand, Kerala, Tripura, Telangana.
PM’s other government schemes :-
Statistics Of Ek Desh Ek Ration Card
Base Number From ration card That Attachment
we all know that One Country One ration card Plan Under the scheme, the work of linking Aadhar card with ration card is going on in full swing. After completing this work, one ration card of one family will be distributed all over the country.
- This work has gained momentum after showing the strength of the department.
- After further tightening, 82% Aadhar cards have been linked so far in the district.
- And a notice has also been provided to the dealers by the department.
- 10th December is the last date to link ration card with aadhar card.
- To accomplish this task, it is the duty of the Block Number Officer at each block level of the Collector.
- And instructions have been given to talk to 25 to 30 ration dealers daily.
- In Anta Mangrol, 1,53,510 people out of total 1,74,247 have Aadhaar linking.
- Similarly, 75.58% Aadhaar seeding has been done in Shahabad so far.
- If it is done in other districts, then-
- 82.85% in Baran,
- 86.43% in Atru,
- 82.07% in Chudgor
- 77.50% in Kishanganj
- Aadhar seeding has been completed.
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme Of Properties
- One Country One ration card It is a scheme launched by the Union Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution in January 2020.
- Food Minister Ram Vilas Paswan launched the scheme and first started the scheme in Gujarat – Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh – Telangana. Which has now been increased to 17 states.
- This scheme will be implemented across the country from 1st June 2020.
- For this scheme the sales machine will be installed at each FPS shop.
- All migrants will be able to buy ration from any PDS till March 2021.
- By August 2020, 83% of cardholders will be covered under the scheme and 100% will be covered by March 2021.
- Under One Nation One Ration Card, it will be easy to store all the data at one place of the PDS system.
- One Country One ration card Card holders will be able to buy ration from any shop in the country at subsidized rates.
Forest Nation Forest ration card Plan In application to do Of Process
through the central government One Nation One Ration Card Scheme After the introduction of the scheme, no ration card holder is required to apply online or offline under this scheme. All the states will work on the ration card of the beneficiaries through aadhar card, verified and link. Thereafter, the data will be integrated under the Integrated Management Public Distribution System. One Nation One Ration Card Scheme So that the benefit of ration card can be provided to the eligible beneficiaries in any corner of the country. [यह भी पढ़ें- (रजिस्ट्रेशन) Gram UJALA Scheme 2021: ग्राम उजाला प्रोग्राम लाभ व पात्रता]
Forest Nation Forest ration card states Of List How see
The process of Aadhar-Ration card linking is also being started by the Government of India, so that the people of the country can now check the process of online application using Aadhar. The list of states to be implemented under this scheme has been made available on the official website. You can see the list of all these states online and people can now visit Public Distribution System (IMPDS) Portal for complete details about the scheme. Interested beneficiaries who want to see the list of states in One Nation One Ration Card. If so, they have to follow the following steps-
- First of all you need to know about Integrated Distribution Public Distribution System (IMPDS). Official website will go on. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website you will get the list of all the states.
ration card To Base card From How Link Do
- First of all you need to have Unique Identification Authority of India Official website will go on. After this the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of Start Now, after that you have to enter your address.
- Now you have to click on the option of Ration Card Benefit, after that you have to enter your Aadhar Card Number, Ration Card Number, Email Address and Mobile Number.
- After this an OTP will come on your registered mobile number. Now you have to enter this OTP in the OTP box.
- Now process complete message will appear on your screen, in this way you will be able to link your ration card with Aadhaar.
my ration mobile app download to do Of Process
- First of all you have to go to Google Play Store on your mobile phone. After this you will have to type My Ration Mobile App in the search box of Google Play Store. And you have to click on the search button.
- Now a list will open in front of you, you have to click on the app which is at the top of this list.
- After this a new page will open, now you have to click on the install option.
- Now Mera Ration Mobile App will be downloaded in your mobile phone.