Maharashtra Ration Card List Online | Ration Card List Maharashtra Check Online | mahafood.gov.in Portal | Maharashtra Ration Card List in Hindi | Maharashtra Ration Card New List | Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021
Maharashtra Government By Department of Food, Civil Supplies And Consumer Protection Department maharashtra ration card list online portal, on the official website. where you own You can check Maharashtra Ration Card Status online, on this portal you can also check Ration Card List. Where you can check the complete information of yourself and your family and can also take a print. if your name Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021-22 If you have come, then you can take advantage of the schemes run by the Maharashtra government, if you want to see your name in the Maharashtra ration card list, then how to see the Maharashtra ration card list online in the article? Read the heading completely. If your name has appeared in the list, then the government will get you the fixed ration items like wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene oil etc. at very low rates every month by the government ration shops. [यह भी पढ़ें- (Registration) नानाजी देशमुख कृषि संजीवनी योजना 2021: ऑनलाइन आवेदन]
Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021-22- Maharashtra Ration Card List
All these people know that due to Corona, all the roads coming from outside countries across the country and even inside India from one city to another were closed, due to which the people of India were harmed in every way. In which the economic situation has been affected the most, if we talk about Maharashtra, then the population density here is high, due to this, the loss here is also very high, in view of all that the Maharashtra government has given the public Maharashtra Ration Card again given relief. Through which the Government of Maharashtra will give ration cards to the people of Maharashtra, etc., at the rate of very less than Rs. In which wheat will pay Rs 2 per kg, rice Rs 3 per kg, sugar Rs 13.50 per kg. Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021-22 In the number of members whose names will be there, every member will be given ration preeti unit in the name as decided by the government. Those families of the state who have no means of income, are living below the poverty line, that family is also given ration up to 35 kg by ration card at concessional rates. [यह भी पढ़ें- महास्वयं रोजगार पंजीकरण महाराष्ट्र: rojgar.mahaswayam.gov.in ऑनलाइन आवेदन]
DISTRIC WISE Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021
After the successful application of all the applicants, their name Maharashtra Ration Card List Comes from where the applicant is sitting at home online Maharashtra Ration Card List I can see your name. maharashtra ration card online list In this you will get a list of the names of the following districts, only the names of the people of these districts will be in the list. which is like this. [यह भी पढ़ें- महा भूमि अभिलेख – Mahabhulekh 7/12 | bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in, SatBara]
|AEHMAD NAGAR (Ahmednagar)
|MUMBAI SUBURDANI(Mumbai Suburban)
About Maharashtra Ration Card
As you know that in today’s era, how important is the ration card and how important this document has become. That’s why it is important for us to know about the ration card. There are three types of ration cards in Maharashtra. Whose BPL, APL is known by class AAY. This APL ABOVE POVERTY LINE (APL) to the families of Maharashtra state who are living below poverty line, whose total income is less than Rs 1 lakh. Get ration card. By this, ration of up to 15 kg to the holder at concessional rates Maharashtra ration card is given by the family of Maharashtra state who are living below poverty line, whose total income is less than 10000 rupees, this BPL BELOW POVERTY LINE (BPL) to that family. The holder of the ration card gets ration up to 25 kg at concessional rates. It is given by Maharashtra Ration Card, it is yellowish pink in color. [यह भी पढ़ें- महात्मा ज्योतिबा फुले जन आरोग्य योजना: ऑनलाइन आवेदन, MJPJAY हॉस्पिटल लिस्ट]
The family of the state, which has no means of income, is living below the poverty line, that family gets this AAY ANTYODYA ANNA YOJANA (AAY) ration card. In Maharashtra, it is given by the ration card, it is white in color. [यह भी पढ़ें- (Registration) महाराष्ट्र शरद पवार ग्रामीण समृद्धि योजना 2021: ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण]
Public Delivery System
|Food Substance Of Name
For Maharashtra Ration Card Scheme necessary DOCUMENTS (Document )
- applicant’s aadhar card
- gas connection
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
- income certificate
- bank account pass book
- Applicant Must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra
Maharashtra ration card List 2021 Online see
All those interested people who want to check name in Maharashtra ration card list can check name in ration card list in online mode by following the steps given below.
- First of all you need to know about the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection, Maharashtra. Official website will go on. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website you will find public distribution system An option will appear, you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option you will see the ration card link on the new page. You have to click on this link.
- Again a new page will open in front of you, here you have to click on the option of District wise Classification and Number of Ration Card Holder.
- After this, all the information related to Maharashtra Ration Card List will open in front of you.
maharashtra ration card for 2021 Online How to apply?
if you new list of maharashtra ration card If you want to watch online, then you have to visit the official website of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department. [mahafood.gov.in] After completing some steps, we can see those steps in detail below, by following the steps given below, you can see Maharashtra Ration Card List 2021 can see.
- First of all you need to know about Food Supplies And Consumer Protection Department Official website on to go. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you will find the section of online services, there you will find the option Online Fair Price Shops, it will be written Online Rastabhav Shops in Marathi where you have to click.
- After this a new window will open on the screen, there you will have to AePDS-ALL DISTRIC The option of AePDS in Marathi – Survey District has to be clicked on the option.
- After that the option of RC Details will appear in the left side on the new window, on which you will have to click.
- Then SRC number will be reached from you, fill your SRC number there and click on SUBMIT.
- Online in front of you on the next window Ration card चेक Maharashtra It will open where you can see your family data, ration dealer name, ENTILTMENT OF RC (Ration Card), TRANSACTION OF RC (Ration Card) etc.
Maharashtra ration card Of the inspection to do Of Process
All the citizens of Maharashtra state who want to check their ration card details have to follow the steps given below:-
- First of all you need to know about Food and Civil Supplies Department, Maharashtra Official website will go on. After that the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the box of Online Services, now you have to enter this box. Online Fair Price Shops You have to click on the option.
- After this a new page will open in front of you, now on this page you will have to AEPDS – All Details will have to choose. Now a new page will open in front of you.
- After that on this page you will find RC Details Click on the option, now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will get a box, in this box you have to fill your ration card number and submit it after filling the ration card number.
- As soon as you click, all the information related to Maharashtra Ration Card Online Details will open.
Complaint filing process
- First of all, you need to know about the Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department. Official website will go on. After this the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you will find Online Grievance Redressal System Click on it, after that a new page will open in front of you.
- Now on this page you report it Click on the option, after which a new form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this form and click on the submit button, after which the process of registering your complaint will be completed.
- Process to check the status of your complaint
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department. After this the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on Online Grievance Redressal System, after which a new page will open in front of you.
- Now on this page you have to click on the option of Check the Status of Your Complaint. After this a new page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to fill the complaint number and mobile number and click on the submit button and in this way you can check the status of your complaint.
- First you plan Official website will go on. After this the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website you will find contact An option will appear, you have to click on this option. After that a new page will open in front of you.
- Now on this page you will get the contact number.
Through this article, you have been provided with all the important information related to Maharashtra Ration Card. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting on helpline number. The helpline number and e-mail id are as follows.
|Application for new ration card (Form-1)
|Increase in units (name addition) (Form-8)
|Decrease in units (name deletion)(Form-9)
|Change in Ration card (Form-14)
|Application for duplicate ration card (Form-15)
|Contact details of honorable minister/honorable state minister