Kisan Rail Yojana 2021 Online Booking | Kisan Rail Yojana Online Booking | Kisan Rail Yojana Train List | Kisan Rail Yojana Registration Form | Kisan Rail Scheme Registration
central government In the budget to be presented in February by Kisan Rail Yojana 2021 was started. This scheme has been started on 7 August 2020 by the Central Government and Indian Railways to give benefit to the farmers of the country. Under this scheme, trains will be run for the farmers. The fruits or vegetables and other agricultural products which become waste soon will be sent to their destination or mandis by the farmers’ rail. So that fruits and vegetables can be saved from getting wasted. So friends, today we will tell you about this article. Kisan Rail Scheme We are sharing all the information related to this like train list, online booking, registration etc., read our article carefully and take advantage of this scheme. [यह भी पढ़ें- प्रधानमंत्री मुद्रा योजना 2021: ऑनलाइन फॉर्म | Mudra Loan Yojana Registration]
Kisan Rail Yojana 2021
Kisan Rail Scheme 2021 Under this, Indian Railways has started the first train on 7 August. Railways said on Thursday that the first such train is running between Devlali in Maharashtra to Danapur in Bihar. This train will leave from Devlali station in Maharashtra at 11 am and will reach Danapur station in Bihar. Devlali in Maharashtra and Danapur in Bihar will have a journey of about 32 hours between these two stations. Under this Public Private Partnership (PPP) scheme, there will be a system of transportation of farmer produce along with cold storage in Kisan train. Due to which the farmers will be benefitted a lot. The central government has done very good for the farmers. All the citizens of the country who want to take advantage of Kisan Rail Scheme 2021, they should Kisan Rail Yojana 2021 To book online, you have to register. [यह भी पढ़ें- (PMJAY) आयुष्मान भारत योजना 2021: Ayushman Bharat Yojana ऑनलाइन आवेदन]
Kisan Rail Scheme 2021 Overview
|scheme name||Kisan Rail Scheme|
|started by||by central government|
|beneficiary||country farmer brother|
|Objective||To provide train facility to the farmers to take the crops to the market.|
Farmer Rail plan 100v Farmer Rail off Hui
- By Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 7th August 2020 Kisan Rail Yojana was started. Under this scheme, train facility is being provided to transport the crops of farmers to the market of other states. On 28 December 2020, under this scheme, 100th train left from Sangola in Maharashtra for Shalimar in West Bengal. This train was flagged off by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal tweeted that under this scheme, the income of farmers will increase and there will be a lot of change in the economy related to agriculture.
- Flagging off the Kisan Rail by the Prime Minister, all the farmers were greeted.
- Kisan Rail Scheme Fully devoted to farming. Through this rail, farmers, fishermen of West Bengal will reach big cities like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur. The Prime Minister said that farmers have suffered a lot due to lack of storage and cold storage in our country. The modernization of storage and supply chain is being worked on by the government and the government has also invested in it.
- Now under this scheme the farmers of our country and the state will also be able to send their crops. Due to which the income of the farmers will increase. Under this assistance, the supply chain of the country will also increase. Kisan Rail is also working as a cold storage. Any soon-to-be waste material will also be fine in this train.
Farmer Rail Scheme 2021 Of Objective
As we all know that the corona virus disease is increasing very much in our country, due to which all the beneficiaries of the country are facing a lot of problems and most of the farmers of the country have a lot of difficulty in selling their crops outside. It has been that farmers are not able to send their crops to the market on time, in view of all these problems, the Central Government has Kisan Rail Yojana 2021 is introduced. Through this rail, farmers can send their fruits, vegetables etc. to the market safely from time to time. Under this scheme, farmers can get the right benefit of their crop. Due to which the income of the farmers will increase. In this way he will be able to live his life properly even during these lock down. [यह भी पढ़ें- किसान सम्मान निधि लिस्ट 2021-22 | pmkisan.gov.in 9th List, PM Kisan Status]
PM’s other government schemes :-
Kisan Train Scheme 2021 Of Important Fact
- Kisan Rail Scheme Under this, the crops of the farmers like vegetables, fruits, grains etc. can be sent safely from time to the market, market by rail.
- In the budget presented in February this year by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, ‘Kisan Rail’ has been started for the movement of goods like vegetables and fruits which are perishable.
- Kisan Rail will be a kind of special parcel train in which it will be useful for carrying food grains, fruits and vegetables.
- The central government has set a target of doubling the income of farmers by the year 2022.
- Along with cold storage, proper arrangements will be made for the transportation of farmer’s produce.
- Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar, the four states falling on the first Kisan Rail Route, will benefit from this Kisan Rail.
Kisan Rail fare per ton
- Khandwa to Danapur – Rs 3148/- per ton
- Burhanpur to Danapur – Rs 3323/- per ton
- Bhusaval to Danapur – Rs 3459/- per ton
- Jalgaon to Danapur – Rs 3513/- per ton
- Manmad to Danapur – Rs 3849/- per ton
- Nashik Road to Danapur – Rs 4001/- per tonne
- Devlali to Danapur – Rs 4001/- per ton
Farmer Rail Scheme 2021 Online booking Of for registration How Do ?
All citizens farmers of the country Kisan Rail Scheme 2021 If you want to take advantage of this, then all those farmers will have to wait for some time. because now Kisan Rail Yojana 2021 No information regarding registration for Kisan Rail Booking is available till now. Under this scheme, like online booking process will be started online. And as soon as the rail list will be released, friends, we will tell you under this article, after that you can book the train by applying online for Kisan Rail. And you can take advantage of this scheme. To know all the information related to this scheme, click here. Link can click on. [यह भी पढ़ें- उत्पादन आधारित प्रोत्साहन योजना 2021: ऑनलाइन आवेदन (PLI Yojana), पात्रता व लाभ]