Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme Apply | Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme Registration Form | Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme 2021-22 | Haryana Crop Diversification
Haryana government has taken steps to prevent the depleting groundwater level in the state. Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme 2022 has launched. Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme 2022 has been started by the Haryana State Government under Mera Pani Niwas Yojana. The state government had started this scheme in the year 2020, in which about 1 lakh acres of land in the state was diversified by sowing alternative crops instead of paddy. Haryana government in the year 2021 Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme Under this, the target of sowing different types of crops has been set in 2 lakh acres of land. Today we are here to tell you about this article Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme Going to provide detailed information about So if you are also related to agriculture in Haryana state, then you have to Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme 2022 The information given below must be seen related to it. [यह भी पढ़ें- हरियाणा कृषि यंत्र अनुदान योजना 2021: ऑनलाइन आवेदन, एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म, बेनेफिशरी सूची]
Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme 2021
Haryana Chief Minister, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar had implemented the Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme in the year 2020 in view of the falling water level in the state. Under this scheme launched by the state government, farmers in the state of Haryana are encouraged to sow alternative crops like cotton, maize, pulses, groundnut, guar, castor, vegetables and fruits in place of paddy at an incentive of ₹7000 per acre. amount will be provided. Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme 2021 Under this, the amount of incentive will be provided in installments. Not only this, the state government will also buy all these alternative crops from the farmers at the minimum support price. The government has also decided to get insurance of all these alternative crops, the premium of which will be paid through incentive amount. [यह भी पढ़ें- हरियाणा मुख्यमंत्री बागवानी बीमा योजना 2021 | ऑनलाइन आवेदन, एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म]
Highlights of Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme
|Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme
|by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar
|farmers of haryana
|Conservation of precious water, nature and soil
|Crop diversification and water conservation
|state government scheme
Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme Last date
Haryana government has asked the farmers to get registered under Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana to get benefits under ……. To get the benefits under the scheme, farmers will have to complete their registration process by June 25. If a farmer does not get himself registered by the last date i.e. June 25, then he will not be provided incentive amount by the government for different types of crops to be planted under the diversification scheme. [यह भी पढ़ें- Haryana eKarma: ई-कर्मा योजना ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन at ekarmaindia.com]
Objective of Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme 2022
Haryana Government has taken many new steps in collaboration with Agriculture and Welfare Department to overcome the problem of water scarcity. This is the reason that for the welfare of the state, the Haryana government is working rapidly at the grassroots level for better health of the citizens through many schemes. A big step in this work Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme is also. Under this scheme, farmers will be given the option of more profitable crops by taking them out of the crop cycle of paddy and wheat. all those farmers Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme Under this scheme, those who will sow more profitable crops with less water demand, they will be provided incentive money by the government so that more and more farmers can join this scheme and over-exploitation of water can be reduced. The objective of the state government behind starting this scheme is to try to increase the water level in the state of Haryana by reducing it. [यह भी पढ़ें- पशु किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना क्या है | ऑनलाइन आवेदन, लाभ, पात्रता एवं आवेदन फॉर्म]
Benefits of Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme 2022
- Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme Under this, the production of other crops in the state of Haryana will also increase.
- The farmers of the state will be able to get more income at less cost under the Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme.
- Diversification of crops will also solve the problem of water crisis in the state.
- Planting different types of crops will increase the fertility power of the soil and at the same time it will also improve the ground water level of the state.
- Haryana government will provide free insurance of alternative crops like maize, cotton and millet etc. under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana.
- by state government Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme An amount of ₹7000 per acre will be provided as incentive to farmers doing alternative farming except paddy cultivation.
- Haryana Government will buy alternative crops planted under Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme from farmers at minimum support price.
- Under the Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme 2022, the government will also provide grant money to the farmers on the purchase of agricultural machinery.
- Apart from ₹ 7000, additional incentive amount will also be provided to the farmers doing horticulture instead of paddy cultivation.
Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme eligibility criteria
- Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme 2022 To get the benefits under the scheme, farmers have to grow diversified crops in at least 50% of the paddy cultivated in the previous year.
- Only permanent residents of Haryana state can get benefits by applying under Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme.
- Farmers operating their tube wells with 50 HP electronic motor Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme Permission to plant paddy will not be granted under
- To get the amount of benefit, farmers should have their Aadhar number and an active bank account linked to that Aadhar number.
Started by Haryana State Government Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme 2022 To take advantage of the benefits you will need the following documents.
- Haryana Permanent Residence Certificate
- applicant’s aadhar card
- identity card
- bank account passbook
- valid mobile number
- Applicant’s photograph in passport size
- agricultural land documents
Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme Online Application Process
Any farmer of Haryana state Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme Those who want to get benefits by planting different types of crops under the scheme, they have to get themselves registered on the online portal through the steps given below.
- First of all you need to know about the Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department of Haryana. official website will go on. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option to register for crop diversification. After this a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see a registration form. Fill your Aadhaar number and other details in this form, after that fill all the information of the farmer in the next part of the form.
- Now in the next part of the form, fill the details of available land information. After the details of the land, give the details of the crop and submit this form.
- As soon as you submit the form Haryana Crop Diversification Scheme Registration process will be completed.