Chief Minister Kovid-19 Public Welfare Scheme Under this scheme started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, all those citizens of the state will be benefited whose parents have died due to corona epidemic. There are many children in the state who have no support in their life after the death of their parents. For the care and education of such orphan children, the Madhya Pradesh government Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Jan Kalyan Yojana Under this scheme, free education will be provided to the orphan children, along with this, as financial assistance, Rs. 5 thousand per month will be provided to these children as a pension by the MP government. Today we will tell you through this article MP Kovid-19 Jan Kalyan Yojana Will share all kinds of information related to the scheme, so read our article completely for more information about the scheme.
Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Jan Kalyan Yojana
Chief Minister Kovid-19 Public Welfare Scheme Madhya Pradesh government will provide assistance through the scheme to such destitute and helpless children whose parents have died in the time of corona epidemic. To provide a support to the destitute children in the pace of life, this important scheme has been started by the MP government for the bright future of the children. Now all the orphan children will be able to continue their education without any financial trouble and at the same time they will be able to meet all the needs in life with the amount received in the form of pension. Benefit of pension amount to beneficiary children Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Jan Kalyan Yojana It will be provided to the children till the age of 21 years.
MP Kovid-19 Jan Kalyan Yojana 2022
|MP Kovid-19 Jan Kalyan Yojana
|start of plan
|By CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan
|In the time of covid transition, children who
the parent has died
|Monthly pension amount and free education
|5 thousand rupees
|Children whose parents in corona infection
Such orphan children have died
|not available yet
|will be launched soon
MP Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Jan Kalyan Yojana 2022
covid-19 public welfare scheme 2021Under this, the Madhya Pradesh government will provide free education to the children orphaned in Kovid 19. This education will be available to the children from class one to the higher class course Ph.D. Till 8th class, children will get education in private schools through RTI, along with this, students will be able to get further studies through government schools. No fee will be charged from the university to the beneficiary children for pursuing higher income group courses. For the bright future of the students by the Madhya Pradesh government MP Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Jan Kalyan Yojana 2021 has been started. Along with free education, allowance assistance will also be provided to the beneficiary student citizens through the scheme. Allowance amount will be provided to girl students in the form of Rs. 1500 per month. Along with this, students will get an amount of Rs.500 per month as assistance for their studies till graduation.
Chief Minister Kovid-19 Public Welfare Scheme the purpose of
Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Jan Kalyan Yojana The main purpose of the corona epidemic is to provide financial assistance by the government to the beneficiary children who have become orphans after the death of their parents due to the death in the time of crisis. Children who have become destitute after the death of their parents are eligible to get the benefit of the scheme. Under the scheme, a pension of up to Rs 5000 will be provided to the children till the age of 21, so that they can fulfill all the needs of life. Now they will not have to depend on any person for their livelihood. Under the scheme, the beneficiary children can bring a change in the direction of their life by getting a better education. Chief Minister Kovid-19 Public Welfare Scheme Will provide all facilities from ration to education to the orphan children.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kovid-19 Jan Kalyan Yojana 2022 Benefits and Features
All the benefits and features related to the Kovid-19 Jan Kalyan Yojana have been mentioned below.
- To all the children orphaned in corona infection Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Jan Kalyan Yojana 2022 benefits will be distributed.
- Under the scheme, the benefit of free education and financial assistance will be provided to the orphan children by the MP government.
- Now the beneficiary children will be able to get the pension amount of Rs. 5 thousand per month as financial assistance under the scheme.
- Along with this, children can raise their financial level by getting a better education under the scheme.
- Chief Minister Kovid-19 Public Welfare Scheme Through this orphan children will get the benefit of the scheme till the age of 21 years.
- All the children infected with the corona epidemic, whose parents died within a span of 2 months of treatment. covid-19 public welfare scheme It will be helpful in getting the benefit of all the facilities under
- The children of all those families will get the benefit of the scheme whose parents have died in the time of corona epidemic between 1st March 2020 to 31st July 2021.
- Now the orphan in the time of corona epidemic of the state will not have to go through any trouble to survive. This scheme will provide all kinds of facilities to destitute children.
- Children from class 1 to higher professional get free courses like Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Jan Kalyan Yojana can be obtained under
- After getting the education of good income group through the scheme, students will give a new direction to their life and they will become self-reliant and empowered.
Plan For Eligibility & Criteria
- It is mandatory for the applicant citizen to be a resident citizen of MP state to get the benefit of all the facilities available under the scheme.
- covid-19 public welfare scheme A citizen is eligible for this only if his family is not getting the benefit of pension schemes run by the government.
- If the applicant citizen is already getting any benefit under any such corona epidemic schemes, then he will not be considered eligible to take benefit under this scheme.
- only children under the age of 21 Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Jan Kalyan Yojana Eligible to apply.
Documents for Kovid-19 Jan Kalyan Yojana Application
- Aadhar card of applicant citizen
- residence certificate
- birth certificate
- Death certificate of parents due to corona disease
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Chief Minister Kovid-19 Public Welfare Scheme 2022 How to apply?
Eligible beneficiary citizens of the state who want to apply in Chief Minister Kovid 19 Jan Kalyan Yojana can easily complete the application process by following the steps given below.
- Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Jan Kalyan Yojana Registration To do this, the citizen will have to visit the office of the Municipal Commissioner, CMO or CEO of Janpad Panchayat of his area.
- After this, the application form under the scheme will have to be obtained from the concerned office.
- After receiving the application form, all the information asked in the form will have to be filled in the form.
- After this, attach your passport size photograph and all the necessary documents with the form and submit the application form to the concerned office.
- In this way the citizen will get the registration number from the office after submitting the application form.
- After getting the registration number, the process of applying for the citizen will be completed.
Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Jan Kalyan Yojana Related Question Answer
Chief Minister Kovid-19 Jan Kalyan Yojana has been started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Those citizens of MP state will be benefited under Mukhyamantri Kovid-19 Jan Kalyan Yojana, whose parents have died due to corona epidemic, such orphan children will be provided financial assistance under the scheme.
Every month orphan children will be provided financial assistance of Rs 5000 through this scheme of MP government and they are also eligible for free education under the scheme.
Yes, to apply in this scheme, the beneficiary person must have the death certificate of the parents infected with corona disease, on the basis of this they will get all the benefits from the scheme.