WB Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme | Prochesta Scheme Form PDF | prachestawb.in Download | Prochesta Scheme Online Apply | Prochesta Scheme Online Application
Prochesta Scheme has been announced by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. Through this WB Prochesta Scheme scheme, all the workers of the state will be able to get benefits in daily wages. Citizens who were not able to run their livelihood due to the lockdown in the country, they will mainly get the benefit of this scheme, through which 1000 will be given to the workers if you want to get all the information related to this scheme like- Purpose, Benefits, Features, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Registration Process, etc. If you want to get etc. then we request you to take advantage of this article by reading our article till the end. [Also Read- (wbpds.gov.in) West Bengal Digital Ration Card: Apply Online, Download E Ration]
West Bengal Prochesta Scheme
Due to the spread of the Corona infection, the level of the economic condition of India had become very low and the poor person was facing a lot of fanfare in living life. In view of all this, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee asked the residents of West Bengal. Announced to give 1000 rupees to the laborers. The West Bengal Prochesta Scheme has been announced by the Chief Minister to take this benefit directly to the needy. [Also Read- WB Kharif Paddy Procurement Scheme 2021: Online Application Form]
Highlights of West Bengal Prochesta Scheme
|West Bengal Government
|Daily wage workers
|To help during COVID-19 crises
|1000 rupees incentive
|State Government Scheme
Objective of Prochesta Scheme
People will be helped through this scheme started through West Bengal Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee, through this scheme all of them will be given daily wages to daily wage workers. All those labour brothers are not able to get their salaries due to the lockdown announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the country. Financial assistance will be given to all of them by giving ₹ 1000 in the form of financial assistance. Along with this, many benefits will be provided to the workers of the West Bengal state through the implementation of this scheme. Mainly in this WB Prochesta Scheme, availability of financial assistance. [Also Read- West Bengal Health Scheme 2021-22: Eligibility, Coverage & Hospital List]
Benefits of WB Prochesta Scheme
Many benefits will be provided through the schemes launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal State, Mamta Banerjee which are as follows:-
- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has launched Prochesta Scheme.
- Financial assistance of one thousand rupees will be given to private employees working in the unorganized sector.
- Due to Corona, under this scheme, workers working at the airport will be given free rice for Rs.
- A States Emergency Relief Fund is also being created to help Corona, through which the citizens of West Bengal will also benefit.
- The attendance rate of private employees has been reduced to at least 5 percent.
|Starting date of submission of the application
|15th April 2020
|Last date for submission of the application
|15th May, 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Prochesta Scheme
- Applicant must be a resident of West Bengal State
- Only one person from a family is eligible to take advantage of the scheme
- The applicant should not have any other source of income.
- Interested applicant should be a daily wage earner or labourer and he should be the sole breadwinner of the family.
- The applicant should not get the benefit of any other social scheme of the state.
- Aadhar Card
- bank account details
- mobile number
- resident proof
Application Procedure for Prochesta Scheme
Interested applicants can apply for the scheme offline mode or through the official website. In order to apply, you need to follow the required steps given below.
- Interested applicants can also apply for the scheme by getting a free application form.
- For this, you have to first go to the office of the District Magistrate or the office of the Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation, the office designated by the District Magistrate.
- From there you have to take an application form
- In that application form, you will have to provide details like-
- The details of all the above-mentioned information have to be entered in the form.
- With this, you need to paste your recently clicked passport size image
- After that read the declaration form and sign the application form
- Now you have to submit this form in the same office from where you took the form.