Chhattisgarh E-District Portal Organized by the state government Chhattisgarh E-District Portal Through this you can apply online to make all the documents like income certificate, caste certificate and domicile certificate from your home. Earlier people had to apply offline through Public Service Center to make all their documents. Due to which the citizens of the state had to face many problems. The citizens of the state had to go round the government offices for several days to make their documents, and yet the documents could never be made on time. Chhattisgarh e-District Portal has been issued. Chhattisgarh E-District Portal Through this, citizens will now be provided with facilities sitting at home.
Chhattisgarh e-district portal
Under the Chhattisgarh e-District Portal, now you can apply online for any of your documents sitting at home, all facilities will be made available to the citizens through the portal. Every citizen of the state has the right that he can get all his facilities without any problem and can take full advantage of them. The main objective of launching e-district portal in the state of Chhattisgarh is that citizens can be saved from problems like corruption and all their work can be completed in right time. Under the portal, people will also save time and they will not have to bribe any officer to make their documents, they will be able to apply for document making from home with the help of their mobile and laptop.
Chhattisgarh e-District Portal Online Registration
|Portal Name||Chhattisgarh e-District Portal|
|Portal Launched||by chhattisgarh government|
|beneficiary||Citizen of Chhattisgarh State|
|Objective||To provide better facilities to the citizens of the state|
Benefits of Chhattisgarh E-District Portal
- Online facilities will be available to all citizens through the portal
- Citizens of the state can apply sitting at home to make their certificates.
- Problems like corruption, bribery can be prevented through the portal.
- The licensing services have also been made available online through the portal.
- People’s time can be saved through the portal.
- The application for making documents related to the certificate will now be done through the portal.
- Now applications can be easily done sitting at home under the portal.
- Revenue related services can also be applied online through the portal.
- Under this portal, all the residents of the state can complete without going to any government office.
- The mCHOiCE App has also been launched for Certificate, License and Revenue Services.
Services of Chhattisgarh e-District Portal
All those services are available on Chhattisgarh e-district portal which are described below.
1-Certificate Related Services (Certificate Services)–Through Chhattisgarh e-district portal, you can apply for all the certificate related services, it takes at least 15 to 20 days to generate all the certificates.
- Birth certificate
- birth registration
- SC ST Certificate
- caste certificate
- marriage registration
- marriage certificate
- Basic address proof
- income certificate
2- Licensing Services (License Services)–You can apply for all types of licenses related to business under Chhattisgarh e-district portal and for this it takes at least 1 month or one and a half months.
- driving license
- pesticide license,
- agro-fertilizer license,
- Weights & Measures – Manufacturer New License
- Shop and Establishment Registration License
3- Revenue Services (Revenue Services)– Under Chhattisgarh e-district portal, you can apply for all types of services related to revenue services, agriculture, court and other types of disaster through online medium, this process takes at least 3 months to complete.
- relief aid natural disasters
- Chhattisgarh Kerosene Merchant License
- Agricultural Land / Converted RBC 6
- court order certificate revenue court
chhattisgarh e-district portal online registration
You have to follow the steps given below for online application process of Chhattisgarh e district portal.
Checking the status of Chhattisgarh E District Registration
To check the status of Chhattisgarh e district registration, follow the instructions given below.
- To check the status of the application, first you have to visit the official website.
- After visiting the website, the home page will open in your screen, after the home page is opened Application Status Check Click on the option.
- After clicking on the option, now the application status check form will open in your screen.
- In the form, you have to enter the registration number and click on the search option. In this way your application status will be complete.
How to see the list of certificate services on Chhattisgarh e-district portal?
Chhattisgarh List of Certificate Services on e-District Portal Follow the steps below to see
- For this, first you have to visit the website. After visiting the website, the home page will open in your screen, in the home page you will see the option of services.
- Now from this section you have to certificate services option will appear. You have to select this option.
- After selecting the option, a new page will open in your screen, in the new page you will get the list of services.
- In this way the process of viewing your Chhattisgarh e-district services list is completed.
How to Download CG E-District mCHOiCE App?
Follow the steps given below to download Chhattisgarh Mobile App?
- Citizens can download CG e-District mCHOiCE App with the help of their phones.
- Open the mobile phone’s play store and search by typing mCHOiCE App in the search option.
- After this your screen mCHOiCE App will open.
- Click on the app and click on the install option.
- After this the mCHOiCE App will be downloaded in your mobile phone.
- With the help of Mobile Aap, citizens can avail all the services which are available in the e-district portal.
Some questions and answers related to Chhattisgarh e-district portal
Chhattisgarh e-district portal has been organized by the state government of Chhattisgarh.
Under the portal, the residents of the state have been provided with the facility to apply online for certificates, licenses and all kinds of facilities related to revenue.
Through the portal, the citizens of the state will get all kinds of benefits related to the certificate. The applicant can apply for the services like certificate from his home.
You can get the information related to the certificate through the Chhattisgarh e-district portal.
This portal has been launched because earlier people had to face a lot of problems to get certificates, they had to stand in long lines in government offices for services like certificates. To solve this problem, the state government has launched this portal.
Yes, to connect all the works with digitization, e-district portal has been launched in the state of Chhattisgarh and now all the services have to be made available to the citizens sitting at home without any hassle.
In order to take advantage of any type of service in Chhattisgarh e-district portal, if the citizen is facing any kind of problem, then he can contact the officials from the helpline number given below.
Helpline Number: (0771) 2533-350
Email ID : [email protected]