LIC Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana Application | LIC Varishtha Pension Bima Application Form | LIC Senior Pension Insurance Registration | LIC Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana 2022
Many life insurance has been taken out for the citizens of our country so that people can get financial help. central government Various types of pension insurance schemes are also run by the people of the country. Similarly, out of these insurance schemes, LIC Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana has been started for the senior citizens of the country through LIC. So today we are going to tell you through this article of ours. LIC Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana 2022 We are going to give all the information related to this, such as what is its purpose and what is the eligibility for the application, what are its benefits, what is the document and what is the process of application. LIC Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana To get all the information related to this, you are requested to read our article carefully. [यह भी पढ़ें- (रजिस्ट्रेशन) Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana 2021: फ्री सोलर पैनल योजना आवेदन]
Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana
LIC Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana It is a type of insurance policy, through which citizens have to pay only one premium. This premium can be paid by the citizen every quarterly, half yearly or in a year and the benefit of this plan is paid for the whole life after making one-time premium payment. Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana A lock period of 15 days has been given by If a citizen is not satisfied with the Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana within this period, then he can withdraw his money within 15 days. [यह भी पढ़ें- PM Modi Yojana 2021: प्रधानमंत्री नरेन्द्र मोदी स्कीम्स लिस्ट | पीएम मोदी सरकारी योजना सूची]
Overview of Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana
|LIC Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana
|by the government of India
|Life Insurance Corporation of India
|Senior citizens of the country
|Objective of the plan
|Providing pension to senior citizens of the country
|benefits of the scheme
|The rate of return of 9.3 percent has been fixed under this scheme.
Loan under Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana
In case of any need of the beneficiary Senior Pension Insurance Scheme You can get loan up to 75% on investment under Rs. This loan can be availed only after 3 years of taking a beneficial policy. The interest rates on loans taken by the Life Insurance Corporation of India under the LIC Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana have been fixed separately. [यह भी पढ़ें- (रजिस्ट्रेशन) पीएम केयर फॉर चिल्ड्रन योजना: PM Cares for Children ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म]
senior pension Insurance Plan Of Objective
As we all know there are many senior people in our country who are not able to live their life properly due to being very poor. Keeping all these things in mind, the Government of India has Senior Pension Insurance Scheme has been started. Pension will be given to all the senior citizens of our country through this scheme. So that he can improve his life and live his life properly. Through this scheme, not only they will be able to live their life properly and they will become self-reliant and empowered. [यह भी पढ़ें- (रजिस्ट्रेशन) ई-श्रम पोर्टल 2021: eshram.gov.in, श्रमिक कार्ड ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन व लॉगिन]
Pension under LIC Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana
|Monthly Quarterly Half Yearly Yearly
|Rs 500 Rs 1500 Rs 3000 Rs 6000
|Monthly Quarterly Half Yearly Yearly
|Rs 5000 Rs 15000 Rs 30,000 Rs 60,000
LIC Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana loan under
If any senior citizen of the country faces any kind of requirement, he/she can invest up to 75% LIC Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana 2022 can take loan under But this loan beneficiary can be taken only after 3 years of taking the policy. The interest rate for taking a loan under the LIC Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana has been set separately by the Life Insurance Corporation of India. [यह भी पढ़ें- प्रधानमंत्री मुद्रा योजना 2021: ऑनलाइन फॉर्म | Mudra Loan Yojana Registration]
How Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana works?
- If the policy holder dies, the purchase price is returned.
- Loan can be availed only after the policy holder completes 3 years.
- Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana can be purchased by the pensioner at the purchase price.
- The policy holder has to make a lump sum payment to buy this plan.
- The pension amount will be provided monthly, quarterly, half yearly or annually to the pensioner.
- Pension will also be payable to the family of the policyholder.
- The minimum and maximum amount of the policy has been fixed.
- Policy holders will have to pay interest on the loan.
- If the policy holder does not continue the plan for any reason, the policyholder will have to pay the loan amount in full before exiting the policy.
senior pension Insurance Plan Of Some Important Fact
- family the gain: Under this plan, the policy amount can be received by the spouse or dependent family member.
- Purchase Value: This plan can be purchased by paying a lump sum on the purchase price. There are different types of purchase prices under the Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana. The purchase price and the amount of pension can be selected through the pensioner according to his financial condition.
- age boundary: The minimum age limit under this scheme is 60 years and there is no maximum age limit.
- surrender value: The pensioner can withdraw from the scheme on completion of 15 years of the policy term. In this case 100% of the purchase price will be returned to the pensioner. But if the pensioner withdraws from the scheme before 15 years, then only 98% of the purchase price will be returned.
- pension paymentPension under the Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana will be paid from Aadhaar based on the mode of pension payment selected. The first pension will be paid after 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 1 year of policy purchase.
- Free look PeriodUnder this scheme, there is a free look period of 15 days. If the policy holder is not satisfied with the guidelines of this policy, he/she can opt out of this policy within 15 days. In this case, the entire amount of the purchase price will be refunded after deducting the stamp duty.
- Loan: After the completion of 3 years of the policy term, loan can be availed up to a maximum of 75% of the purchase price. Interest will be payable on this loan.
- Death Of Event In: If the pensioner dies, the purchase price provided under that scheme will be refunded.
LIC senior pension Insurance Plan Of the gain And Features
- Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana has been launched by the Life Insurance Corporation of India for the senior citizens of the country.
- This The rate of return of 9.3% percent has been fixed by the scheme.
- This To take advantage of the scheme, the citizen will not need to undergo any kind of medical checkup.
- Under this policy, the applicant will have to invest for 15 years.
- If someone withdraws the money before 15 years then he will be given money at the rate of 98% of the purchase price
- This Through the scheme, a citizen can take a loan of up to 75%.
- This The lock period of the scheme is 15 days
- If a citizen is not satisfied with the Indian plan, he can return the policy within 15 days.
- LIC Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana The money of the fast will be sent directly to the bank account of the citizen.
- Tax exemption will also be given by section 80 CCC of the Income Tax Act.
- If the policyholder dies during this period, the amount of purchase price will be paid to the nominee.
policy Of Dedication
LIC Varishtha Pension Bima SchemeThe term of this policy has been fixed at 15 years under a, if the policyholder does not withdraw money from the policy for the full 15 years, the full purchase price will be returned to the policyholder. If the policyholder needs to withdraw the money before 15 years for any reason, all of them will be refunded only 98% of the purchase price. [यह भी पढ़ें- प्रधानमंत्री किसान मानधन योजना 2021: (PMKMY) किसान पेंशन योजना फॉर्म]
LIC senior pension Insurance Plan Of Purchase Value
|frequency of pension
|minimum purchase price
|maximum purchase price
Premium under Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana
LIC Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana Of for eligibility And document
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Applicant’s age should be more than 60 years
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Address proof
- age certificate
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
LIC Varishtha Pension Bima Application process under
Interested senior citizens of the country who want to apply under LIC Varishtha Pension Bima should follow the steps given below
- First of all your nearest LIC Office have to go
- After going to the office, you will have to ask for the application form from here
- After receiving the application form, you have to carefully enter all the information asked in it.
- After entering the information you have to attach all your important documents.
- After attaching the document, you need to submit this form to the same LIC office
- Along with the application form, you premium amount also have to deposit.
- Thus you can apply under this scheme.
In this article, you have been given all the information related to LIC Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana. If you are still facing any problem then you can get solution of your problem by contacting on given contact helpline number.
- Contact Helpline – 022 6827 6827