UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana Registration | Uttar Pradesh Electricity Bill Waiver Scheme Online Application | UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana 2022 Online Form | UP Electricity Bill Waiver Application Form | UP Electricity Bill Waiver Scheme
In order to bring their government to power in the upcoming elections of the year 2022 of Uttar Pradesh, many parties are promising to implement schemes by preparing different frameworks from the public. Similarly in Uttar Pradesh by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Adityanath Yogi ji. UP Electricity Bill Waiver Scheme Guaranteed to start. if you UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana All the information related to the scheme like how will the benefit of the scheme be available? What is the objective of the plan? What is the process of applying for the scheme? We have given detailed information about etc. in this article below. We request you to read this article till the end. [यह भी पढ़ें- योगी योजना 2022: मुख्यमंत्री योगी आदित्यनाथ सरकारी योजनाएं, Yogi Yojana List]
UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana
The government is already preparing for the upcoming assembly elections and is in the process of providing many benefits to the public. The Aam Aadmi Party and the Samajwadi Party have already promised to provide 300 units of electricity free to the public, thus defeating the opposition. 1.70 crore consumers UP Electricity Bill Waiver Scheme Announced to waive off electricity bills under He said that if our government comes in this assembly election, then we will waive all the unpaid electricity blocks of the people of Uttar Pradesh. Will give 50% off. [यह भी पढ़ें- [रजिस्ट्रेशन] Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2022: Apply Online | Application Form]
- Apart from this, while making other promises, the current Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Adityanath Yogi ji has made this announcement. UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana 2022 has started.
- Under the UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana, the Yogi government will waive off all the outstanding bills of electricity war in the state with a load of 2 kilo watts and less.
Highlights of UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana
|UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana
|By the current Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Adityanath Yogi ji
|citizens of Uttar Pradesh
|Not known yet.
|Consumers’ outstanding electricity bill waived
Purpose of UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana 2022
We know that this year assembly elections are going to be held, through which like every year, this year also different parties of the state make different promises to the people to establish their power in the state. Through which they want to bring their government to power by wooing the people, similarly the current Chief Minister of the state, Shri Adityanath Yogi ji has also done this. UP Electricity Bill Waiver Scheme 2022 Through this, a promise has been made to waive off the outstanding electricity bills of the citizens. Let us tell you that along with Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, other parties like Aam Aadmi Party and Samajwadi Party have also promised 300 units of electricity to the people of Uttar Pradesh. [यह भी पढ़ें- (caneup.in) यूपी गन्ना पर्ची कैलेंडर 2022 | UP Ganna Parchi Calendar]
- Due to the lockdown, the people of Uttar Pradesh had to face many problems and also had to deal with financial problems. Due to this, the electricity bills of 1.70 crore citizens out of the total citizens of Uttar Pradesh are outstanding.
- Therefore, if the government of Shri Adityanath Yogi ji is formed in Uttar Pradesh, then in this situation the electricity bill of all these consumers will be waived through UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Electricity Bill Waiver Scheme
If UP Electricity Bill Waiver Scheme If issued, then citizens will have to pay a bill of Rs 200 every month. But if the bill is less than Rs 200, then the original bill will be taken, in which case a bill of Rs 200 will have to be paid every month. Along with this, this benefit will not be given to those consumers who are using AC, heater etc. electricity of more than 1000 watts. Consumers who have only 1 fan, tube light and TV, only those consumers can get this Uttar Pradesh Electricity Bill Waiver Scheme will get the benefit. The benefit of this UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojna will be given to all the citizens of all small districts and villages of the state of Uttar Pradesh, who use 2 kW or less electricity, in small districts and villages only, two kWh or less electricity will be used. Consumers live. [यह भी पढ़ें- UP Scholarship 2022: यूपी छात्रवृत्ति आवेदन, scholarship.up.gov.in स्टेटस व लॉगिन]
- The benefit of this scheme started by the Adityanath Yogi government will be given to domestic consumers only. Commercial consumers will not be given any kind of discount through this UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana 2022.
UP Electricity Bill Waiver Scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- This UP Electricity Bill Waiver Scheme To apply under this, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to all the citizens of all small districts and villages of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only those consumers who have only 1 fan, tube light and TV will get the benefit of this Uttar Pradesh Electricity Bill Waiver Scheme.
- Only the members of the houses in Uttar Pradesh which have electricity meter of 2 kW or less are eligible for the scheme.
UP Bijli Bill Mafi Yojana 2022 Required Documents
- Address proof
- Aadhar Card
- old electricity bills
- bank account information
How to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Electricity Bill Waiver Scheme?
Permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh who want to apply under this scheme can easily apply by following the procedure given below-
- First of all, the applicant should know about the UP Electricity Bill Waiver Scheme. Official website After that the home page of the website will open.
- You have to download the application form from the home page of the website. After that take a print out of this application form.
- Now you have to enter all the required information asked in this application form.
- After entering all the information, you have to attach the required documents with that application form.
- After completing this process, you have to submit the application form along with the documents to your nearest electricity department.
- The application form submitted by you in the electricity department will be scrutinized and after verification you will be given the benefit of the scheme.