UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021-22 | Uttar Pradesh Muft Laptop Yojana in Hindi | UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Online Application | Apply online UP Laptop Scheme 2022 | UP Free Laptop Scheme | UP Laptop Scheme
UP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Uttar Pradesh It is operated by Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath ji. Under which free laptops will be given to all those students who have secured good marks in 10th or 12th classes. This UP free Laptop Scheme 2022 Only those student students will be kept in Uttar Pradesh who are permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh. Only those students of Uttar Pradesh who have passed 10th or 12th from government school can apply. [यह भी पढ़ें- उत्तर प्रदेश बेरोजगारी भत्ता 2021: UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Form]
UP Laptop Scheme 2022 – UP Free Laptop Scheme
This UP Free Laptop Scheme A budget of eighteen hundred crores has been passed for the operation of the scheme, whose aim is to advance those promising students in the field of education, who have secured good marks in the 10th or 12th board examinations. Along with this, students doing polytechnic or IIT can also apply in this scheme. Today in this article we will tell you Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2022 giving information. Like what is the Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme? Its Objectives, Benefits and Features Important, Documents, How to Apply? Etcetera. [यह भी पढ़ें- UP Kisan Karj Rahat List 2021: उत्तर प्रदेश कर्ज माफ़ी लिस्ट, ऋण मोचन योजना सूची]
UP Free Laptop List
Yogi Adityanath government in Uttar Pradesh is soon going to start free laptop distribution among students. All those students of 10th, 12th who will get free laptop will UP Free Laptop List 2022 I want to see my name. Let us tell you that under the UP Free Laptop Scheme, the selection of beneficiaries will be done through the district magistrates in each district. For this a 6 member committee has been constituted which will prepare a list after identifying educational institutions. Apart from this, the eligibility criteria for distribution of laptops among the students will also be determined by this committee itself. all the students who Yogi Free Laptop Yojana List 2022 If you want to see the name in the list, then they have to wait now, we will soon share you the process of seeing the name in the list through our website. [यह भी पढ़ें- UP Scholarship 2021: यूपी छात्रवृत्ति आवेदन, scholarship.up.gov.in स्टेटस व लॉगिन]
UP Free Laptop Scheme
Launched by Uttar Pradesh Government UP Free Laptop Yojana Under this scheme, students of the state will be provided with free laptops as assistance, along with this, one crore free smartphones and tablets will be given to the citizens of the state under this scheme. Under this scheme by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, candidates who have studied Post Graduation, B.Tech, Graduation, Polytechnic, Medical, Education, Paramedical and Skill Development Mission will be given smartphones or tablets and the benefits of this scheme will be given to students as well as other citizens. will also be given. Like plumber, carpenter, nurse, electrician etc. To take benefit under this scheme by the Uttar Pradesh government, students have to apply online on the official website and after that you will be given the benefit. state government Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2022 A committee will also be constituted under the chairmanship of the District Magistrate and this committee will have 6 members. [यह भी पढ़ें- UP Kisan Karj Rahat List 2021: उत्तर प्रदेश कर्ज माफ़ी लिस्ट, ऋण मोचन योजना सूची]
UP Free Laptop Scheme New Update
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ji has told on 19 August 2021 that the youth of the state of Uttar Pradesh, who are graduates, post graduate diplomas and any other technical education, will be given a cost of Rs 3 thousand crores through the state government. Under this scheme, 1 crore smartphones, tablets, etc. will be provided by the government, but under this fund, there is no discussion about laptops by the government and for this, the Uttar Pradesh government has allocated a budget of Rs. 3,000 crores. target has been set. [यह भी पढ़ें- मुख्यमंत्री कन्या सुमंगला योजना 2021: Kanya Sumangala Yojana, ऑनलाइन आवेदन]
At what percentage will you get the benefit of UP Free Laptop Scheme?
UP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Only those students or students of Uttar Pradesh can apply in the form of marks, in the form of marks, SC, ST and general category students will have to score minimum 65%-70% percentage. Will be This UP Free Laptop Plan Only a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh can take the benefit. Who has done 10th or 12th board examinations through Board of Secondary Education Uttar Pradesh. Only those students will be benefited who are from the family living below the poverty line i.e. the family whose total annual income is not more than 3 lakhs. [यह भी पढ़ें- मुख्यमंत्री कन्या सुमंगला योजना 2021: Kanya Sumangala Yojana, ऑनलाइन आवेदन]
UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021
|Scheme Name||UP Free Laptop Scheme|
|Type of Scheme||State govt. Scheme|
|Beneficiary||High School & Intermediate Passed Students|
|Benefits||Free Laptop distribution|
|Objective||To Promote better education opportunities|
|Status of Scheme||Available Soon|
|Official website||Not yet Announced|
Objective of Laptop Scheme 2022
This Uttar Pradesh free laptop plan 2022 The main objective of this program is to encourage children to study, those children whose number appears in the merit list in 10th or 12th board examinations. To those skilled students, the Government of Uttar Pradesh through the Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Distribution Scheme. give free laptop, Laptop is very useful item in this digitization era. Along with this, laptops can be used in many other businesses. The state government believes that promising students should have laptops so that they can keep pace with this era and become an important part of the golden future of our country. Along with this, students doing polytechnic or IIT can also apply in this scheme. UP Free Laptop Scheme Through this, the student can complete further studies and get a better education. [यह भी पढ़ें- UP Bhulekh 2021: यूपी भूलेख ऑनलाइन खसरा खतौनी नकल@upbhulekh.gov.in]
Free laptop scheme 2022 benefits and features
- This Uttar Pradesh free laptop plan 2022 Its main objective is to encourage children to study.
- Those children whose number appears in the merit list in 10th or 12th board exams. The Uttar Pradesh government will give free laptops to those skilled students through the Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Distribution Scheme.
- Through the free laptop scheme, students can complete further studies and get better education.
- Along with this, students doing polytechnic or IIT can also apply in this scheme.
- Students belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and General Category will have to score a minimum percentage of 65%-70%. At what percentage will you get the benefit of laptop scheme?
UP Free Laptop Yojana Features of laptops available under
This rumor is being spread through social media that the laptops provided by the Uttar Pradesh government under the UP Free Laptop scheme will be features which are given below, but let us tell you that all these are lies and rumours:-
- Under the UP Free Laptop Yojana, the laptop provided by the Uttar Pradesh government will have Windows 10 installed and MS Office will already be installed in the laptop.
- The average life of the laptop battery given under the laptop scheme started by the Uttar Pradesh government will be 10 hours.
- Under this scheme, the laptop’s RAM will be 4GB and the storage will be 1TB and the display of the laptop will be 14 inches, along with the brightness will be of 220 units.
- The weight of the laptop given under the UP Free Laptop Yojana will be 1.5 kg and the power adapter will also be provided with the laptop and the display will be LED.
Important Documents (Eligibility) to apply for Uttar Pradesh Laptop Scheme
If you also want to apply in this, then you should have the following documents, if you do not have any of these documents, then you have not taken advantage of this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
- income certificate
- Address proof
- Last year’s marksheet
UP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Online Application
The interested applicants of the state can apply by following the easy steps given below.
- Above all free laptop Of Official website will go on. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of this website, you will have to apply online for UP Laptop Scheme 2022. laptop registration option will be available. On which you have to click, after clicking, a new page will be available.
- On the next page you have to click on the option of online registration. Then a form will appear on the screen, where you have to fill the asked information carefully.
- After giving all the information click on submit option.
UP Free Laptop Scheme List
Let us tell you that the Uttar Pradesh government has just announced laptops to the youth only. All those youths who want to check their name in UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 will have to wait a little longer. Till now no information has been shared by any department of the state government in this regard. On sharing of any kind of information regarding UP laptop distribution by the Uttar Pradesh government, we will inform you through our website.
Selection Process under UP Free Laptop Scheme
- Under the UP Free Laptop Scheme launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, the selection will be done by the District Magistrate and a list of identified educational institutions will be prepared through this committee.
- Under this scheme, a committee will be formed under the chairmanship of the District Magistrate, in which there will be 6 members and laptops will be purchased from GeM portal.
- Nodal agency has been fixed for the implementation of this scheme and the eligibility criteria will also be decided by this committee.
Note – Right now no application form has been issued for UP Laptop Distribution Scheme. This laptop will be given to those who pass the 10th and 12th exams as per the school list. If any information is shared by the government in this regard, then we will update it.