UP Birth Certificate UP Birth certificate Apply -: Birth certificate is used as a document. Which is mandatory for every Indian person to make. The use of birth certificate is required for many purposes. In the earlier times, one had to make rounds of offices to make birth certificates. Which also took a lot of time. But now the online portal has been released by the revenue government. Through which you can apply online for making birth certificate sitting at home. if your UP Birth certificate If not made, then you can easily make Uttar Pradesh birth certificate through our article, for more information, you have to read the article given below completely.
UP Birth Certificate
The birth certificate is made in the hospital only after the birth of any person. If for some reason it is not made, then you have to go to the concerned office and get the birth certificate made. Birth certificate is required for you in schools/colleges, to get pension and to take advantage of government schemes. As everyone knows, due to Corona virus, many problems had to be faced to create any document, but now the online portal has been released by the government to create maximum documents.
Through online medium, you can easily make birth certificate, death certificate etc. sitting at home online. If you want to get the birth certificate of your children. So you do not need to go out anywhere, because you can easily make one through online, in this you are being told about all the steps to make birth certificate. The complete process of which has been given to you in the article below. For which you have to read the article carefully till the end.
UP Birth certificate Highlight :
|Article||UP Birth certificate online Apply|
|Beginning||by UP government|
|Department||Office of the Registrar General & Commissioner, India|
|beneficiary||Citizens residing in UP|
|Objective||Providing online facility to generate birth certificate|
See also :- How to do UP Marriage Registration
Purpose of making birth certificate
Birth certificate is used as proof of a person being alive. Which is mandatory for every Indian citizen to make. With the help of UP birth certificate, we can take advantage of government security scheme. And for making other documents like Aadhar card, passport, pension card, income certificate, original residence, land registry, etc., we also need birth certificate. Which we can make both online and offline.
Benefit Of Birth certificate
By making any certificate, we get their benefit somewhere or the other. For which any certificate has to be made compulsorily. In the article given below, you are being informed about the benefits of birth certificate. Read the list carefully for that.
- We can use Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate to take advantage of any government scheme.
- You also need a birth certificate for admission in schools/colleges.
- To get the benefit of pension, birth certificate is mandatory to show as a document.
- Birth certificate is needed to make any other document like- residence certificate, death certificate, income certificate, Aadhar card etc.
- You do not need to go to any government office to make birth certificate, you can apply to make birth certificate sitting at home.
- Getting the birth certificate done online will save both your time and money.
Documents to generate UP Birth Certificate
To create any type of document, you also need other documents. Without which you cannot create any certificate. In the list given below, we are giving you information about the documents required to make a birth certificate. Which you have to have already built.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a native of Uttar Pradesh to make a birth certificate.
- Aadhar card of parents.
- Child’s name
- birth place
- original residence.
- address proof
- parent’s business address
- date of birth
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Information received in Birth Certificate Application Form
The information you should know about in the birth certificate application form is being given to you in the list below.
- Name of applicant
- mobile number
- parent’s name
- Home Address
- birth place
- date of birth
- Pin Code
- Mother’s Educational Qualification
- Father’s Educational Qualification
See also :- UP Caste Certificate Online Application
To get the UP Birth certificate made, you will now have to apply online by visiting the official website of the Birth & Death Registration Office of the Registrar General & Commissioner, India, after which your birth certificate is generated, its complete information is being given to you in the article below. Is. Follow the steps given below to complete the application process.
- First of all visit the official website crsorgi.gov.in will go on.
- Now the home page opens in front of you, here you have to click on “General Public Sign up”.
- There you will have to create an ID for online registration.
- In that you have to fill all the information asked and click on register.
- Now you have to come to the home page and enter the username, password and captcha code in the login ID and click on login.
- After which your username and password will come in front of you on the email id.
- After which the user login page opens in front of you, in which you have to submit the asked information by entering user ID, new password, and captcha code.
- After this the home page opens in front of you, in which you have to click on “Birth”.
- After clicking, the option of “add birth registration” will appear in front of you, click there.
- After which the “Birth Registration” form opens in front of you, in which you have to fill all the information asked correctly.
- And upload the requested documents in the form and after checking the complete form click on submit.
- After this your registration process is completed.
- After a few days of registration, download the birth certificate and get it verified by the local administration.
UP Birth certificate Apply offline form Aise Bhare
You can also download UP Birth Certificate offline form, its information is being given below in the article. Follow the given steps to download the form.
- first you e-nagarsewaup.gov.in Have to go to the official website.
- After clicking on the link, the home page opens in front of you.
- On the opened page you will see download written, click there.
- After which the list of all the facilities available in the portal opens in front of you.
- There you have to click on the birth certificate and enter the captcha code.
- after which UP Birth certificate offline form Of pdf download It becomes
- You can also take a print out of it.
How to check application status?
If you have applied online for Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate then you can check your application status through online medium. In this process, we will tell you how to check the status of online application, if you also want to check the status of online application of your certificate, then follow the steps given below.
- First Uttar Pradesh Certificate official web site Go to
- After that given on the home page application status Click on
- On clicking, a new page opens in front of you. Information asked on this page like Registration number, password And Captcha code Fill it up
- After that Search Search Click on
- Now the status of your application opens.
Answer some important questions related to UP birth certificate
Birth certificate is made to prove the existence of any citizen in the state.
To create a birth certificate, you have to go to the official website of the Office of the Registrar General & Commissioner, India whose link is given above in the article. Read the article above to understand the complete process.
Official web site to generate Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate crsorgi.gov.in Is.
To generate birth certificate, name of the child, place of birth, date of birth, address proof, Aadhar card of parents, business address of parents, applicant’s parents must be a native of UP, mobile Documents like number etc.
In making driving license, adding name in ration card, for insurance policy, for admission in school colleges, for making passport, for taking benefits of government schemes.
To download the birth certificate you have to visit the official website of e-Nagar Seva. From there you can download the birth certificate. Its information has been given to you above in the article.
For complaints related to birth certificate, you can contact the Office of the Registrar General & Commissioner, India on the helpline number 011-26107616.
For any kind of complaint or other information related to Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate, you can contact the helpline number 011-26107616 or the candidates can also tell the related problem through message at [email protected].
So as we told you through this article, how to apply for making Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate etc.