Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan | समग्र शिक्षा अभियान -2.0 लाभ. | Samagra Shiksha Scheme 2.0 | Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan in Hindi
We all citizens know that many other types of schemes are started to help the education of citizens in our country, in this way the central government has started on 04 August 2021 keeping in mind the education of every child of the country. Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 The main objective of starting this scheme is that efforts can be made to improve the level of education to every child of the country, apart from this, keeping in mind the children of the country, the central government has recently I have also started a new education policy 2020, so that the education of the country can be improved and the life of the children can be improved, then friends if you want to get all the information under the Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0, or pick it up If you want, then all of you have to read this article of ours completely, because today in this article we have Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 All the related information is provided. [यह भी पढ़ें- (Fake) प्रधानमंत्री बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना 2021- ऑनलाइन आवेदन (PM Berojgari Bhatta)]
Samagra Shiksha Scheme 2.0
central government initiated by Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 The main objective of this is that the level of education of our country will improve, and apart from this, all the dimensions from school to class XII will be supported through Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0, through which students can get better education, And the Central Government has made the Samagra Shiksha Scheme in accordance with the recommendations of the New Education Policy, so that assistance can also be given in the implementation of the New Education Policy. To be implemented for the year under the Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan through the Central Government. [यह भी पढ़ें- (NDHM Health ID) नेशनल डिजिटल हेल्थ मिशन योजना | ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन, पात्रता व लॉगिन]
- Through this Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan, the school, children and teachers will be developed, and the monitoring of the learning process, establishment of children’s gardens, development of teachers’ abilities and training work will also be taken care of, by the central government. Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 The main purpose of this is also to organize a training program to train teachers, so friends if you want to get benefits under Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 then you have to go to the official website of this scheme.
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan 2.0
We all know that Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 has been started by the Government of Rajasthan to provide benefits and help to the citizens of Rajasthan. by the state government Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 Under this, school education will be improved from class 1 to 12. Rajasthan School Education Council has been formed to conduct the Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0, which has been registered in 2021. The campaign envisages ‘School as a Continuity’ from pre-primary, primary, upper primary, secondary to senior secondary level. To improve transfer rates across different grade levels of schooling and to bring children to a universal level, so as to help promote completion of schooling. If you want to know more about the Samagra Shiksha Yojana then you have to visit the official website of the scheme. [यह भी पढ़ें- (रजिस्ट्रेशन) Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana 2021: फ्री सोलर पैनल योजना आवेदन]
Highlight of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0
|Samagra Shiksha Scheme
|by central government
|students of our country
|improve the quality of education
|central government schemes
Teaching Methods Of Development Will happen
Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan said that 11.6 lakh government and government aided schools, 15.6 crore children and 57 lakh teachers will come under its purview. Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 Under the scheme, in the next few years, Bal Vatika, smart classrooms, trained teachers will be arranged in schools in a phased manner and infrastructure, vocational education and creative teaching methods will be developed. [यह भी पढ़ें- (रजिस्ट्रेशन) Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana 2021: फ्री सोलर पैनल योजना आवेदन]
Key points under Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0
- Online Submission of School Wise Progress Report – Information related to school wise schedule and construction status under various components of Samagra Shiksha can be submitted online.
- Online Creation of Sanction Orders – All acceptance orders under this scheme will be generated online after necessary approvals. Online auto-generated mails will be issued to all the States and Union Territories through the Government of India providing all relevant information.
- Online Monthly Activities – Activity wise progress report will be submitted for all components of Samagra Shiksha through States and Union Territories.
- Annual Action Plan- State and Union Territories can submit district wise annual action plan and budget proposal through the portal. Online evaluation of these proposals will also be done through the system and the final approval given through the Project Approval Board will be fed on the portal.
- Active Login – Under this scheme district login has been done in 740 districts, 8100 blocks and 12 lakh schools of all states and union territories.
Benefits and Features of Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0
- Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan has been started by the Central Government, and this campaign has been started on 4th August 2021.
- Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 Through an infrastructure, vocational education and creative teaching methods will also be provided, schools will be built to create an environment that combines diverse backgrounds, multilingual needs and diverse abilities of children.
- Under this campaign by the central government, the dimensions of school education from preschool to class XII have been included.
- The New Education Policy 2020 has been launched in accordance with the recommendations, and is including the Sustainable Development Goals on Education. Under the campaign, arrangements for Bal Vatika, Smart Classroom, trained teachers will be made in the schools in a phased manner in the coming years.
- The benefit of this scheme is that the student will get a benefit of up to Rs 5,000 for sports material up to class 5th. Students up to class X will get Rs 10,000 in the school. 15,000 will be given to the students up to class 12th.
- Teacher text material will also be prepared through this campaign, for which an amount of ₹ 500 has been kept per student, and an amount of Rs 2.94 lakh crore will be spent on implementation.
- Where the Union Human Resource Development Minister Prakash Javadekar has given an hour for physical activity for the students in all the schools.
- Under the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development, assistance ranging from Rs 5,000 to Rs 20,000 will be given every year for the library in the Kendre School. And where did he need to have a library in every school.
- Rs 200 per month will be given to disabled students studying in Kendra schools.
- Kasturba Gandhi Vidyalaya Yojana was started for the girls living in the village, through this scheme girls will be taught till class XII.
- This campaign will be implemented from 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2026, the budget of this scheme will have a share of Rs 1.85 lakh crore from the central government.
Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Of eligibility
To take advantage of the Samagra Shiksha Scheme, you have to compulsorily fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows-
- Only permanent residents of India can take advantage of this scheme.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have dimensions to apply under this scheme.
overall Education Campaign-2.0 Of under log in to do Of Process
If you fulfill the eligibility criteria given above, you can login to the Samagra Shiksha Scheme by following the given steps.
- First of all, you should know about the Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan. Official website will go on. After this the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to enter your login id, password and captcha code in the login tab.
- After this, you have to click on the login option, after you click, your login process under Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan-2.0 will be completed.
- Address- Department of School Education & Literacy,, Ministry of Education, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Email- prabandh.edu[at]gmail[dot]with
- Helpline- +91-11-23765609