Ration Card Manipur Apply Online | Manipur Ration Card Search | Ration Card Online Application | Ration Card Application Status
We all know that the ration card is a very beneficial document, similarly the government of Manipur can apply for the state’s logo Manipur Ration Card 2022 online. The Government of Manipur updates the ration card from time to time, so that the people of the state can get all the information related to the ration card. So friends, through this article, we will tell you about the process of applying for this Ration Card 2022 online and also we will give you all the information related to this Ration Card, then you will know important information about rationing. If you want, then you have to read this article of ours till the end. [Also Read- Manipur Ration Card List 2021 | District Wise PHH, AAY Ration Card List]
Manipur Ration Card 2022
Interested applicants of Manipur state who want to get ration card or renew ration card under the application for Manipur Ration Card 2022, you can apply by filling the online Ration Card Application Form by visiting the official website of the Department of Food and Consumer Protection. For which you will not have to go anywhere. Through this scheme, no person from the state will be required to go to any government office to get this Ration Card, you can apply online through Internet from home. According to this scheme, APL / BPL ration cards are made by the Food Department and the government according to the economic status of the beneficiary. Individuals of the state who are more than 18 years of age can apply for these ration cards. [Also Read- Driving Licence (DL)| Apply Online Learning Licence at sarathi.parivahan.gov.in]
Highlights Of Manipur Ration Card
|Scheme Name||Manipur Ration Card 2021|
|Launched By||Government of Manipur|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of State|
|Objective||Provide the details of ration card beneficiaries of Manipur|
|Category||Manipur Govt. Schemes|
Purpose of Manipur Ration Card 2021
We know that there are many people in the state of Manipur who are financially weak, due to which they are unable to buy food items at high prices for their livelihood. One problem is that earlier government office had to go round to get ration cards, which wasted people’s time. In view of this problem, the application for the Ration Card has been made online by the government. The main objective of this Ration Card is that people from economically weaker families can buy food items at concessional rates. Citizens of Manipur will not be required to visit any government office through this online system of ration, which will also save the time of the citizens of the state. Through this ration card people will be able to buy sugar, rice, wheat etc. at discounted rates. [Also Read- electoralsearch.in | ECI Search Name in Voter List, Electoral Roll PDF]
Types of Manipur Ration Card
The Government of Manipur issues ration cards to its citizens to provide food grains and other facilities at a cheaper rate based on their economic status. Manipur Ration card is one of the most important documents in India that is used for identification documents, application of many types of certificates and obtaining food grains at affordable rates from a government fair rate shop. Each state has a designated authority for this system. In Manipur, this work is managed by the Manipur State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation. This department allocates various types of ration cards to them based on the applications submitted by the families/citizens. There are many types of ration cards, which are as follows- [Also Read- National Apprenticeship Training: Online Registration, NATS Login, Helpline Number]
- BPL Ration Card – The BPL Ration Card provided by the state government is issued to families whose annual family income is less than Rs 24,000. They live below the poverty line and the color of this ration card is red.
- APL Ration Card – The APL Ration Card provided by the state government is issued to families whose annual family income is more than Rs 24,000. APL ration card holders live above the poverty line and the color of this ration card is blue.
- Antyodaya Ration Card – Antyodaya ration card provided by the state government is issued to the poorest families, this ration card provides the most facilities.
- Annapurna Ration Card – Annapurna Ration Card provided by the state government is issued to those above 60 years of age.
Benefits of Manipur Ration Card
- Through the this Ration Card, the holder can get discounted food and other facilities from the government fair rate shop. Through this you can apply for various types of identity documents such as: – PAN card, Aadhaar card, income, caste and residence certificate.
- It is also used in registering names in the voter list.
- Ration cards are used in various types of jobs such as filling out new SIMs, driving license applications, voter ID cards and identity documents.
- Through this, you can use it for government jobs, scholarships and jobs.
Ration Card Manipur Eligibility Criteria
- To apply for the Manipur Ration Card, a passport size photo of the head of the family is mandatory.
- To apply for a ration card, an electricity bill is also required.
- If the applicant wants to apply for a ration card, then it is also necessary to have an Aadhaar card.
- To obtain a Ration Card, the applicant must also have a PAN card.
- The applicant must also have a copy of the gas connection to apply.
- If the applicant has a bank account number, he / she will be eligible to apply for the ration card.
- Passport size photo
- Address proof
- Driving license
- Income certificate
Application Procedure for Manipur Ration Card 2022
If you want to apply for this Ration Card online, then follow the procedure given by us
- First of all, you have to visit the official webpage of the MNRPT. Now the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, the applicant has to click on the “Online Services” option. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Now on the web page you have to click on the option “Apply to issue new ration card”. After this, a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- Now you have to click on Application Option on this page and after that a new page will open in front of you. Now you have to click on the option named “Registered user, click here”.
- If there is no registered user, click on the “New User Click Here” option. After this the registration form will be displayed in front of you.
- Now you have to enter all the information asked on that form, and upload all the documents /
- After you have selected all the information, you have to click on submit.