Telangana Land Records Online | CCLA Land Records Online | DHARANI Telangana Website | webland.ap.gov.in Land Status | CCLA Pahani Telangana
Every state of India has come up with an online method to check land and properties. Through this Webland Telangana, you can check your land and properties lying in your respective states of Telangana. In this article, we are going to give you all the information related to this scheme like how to register for the CCLA Telangana portal?, login process, benefits, important documents, eligibility, purpose, if you want to get all the information related to this scheme then we request you. That is, read this article of ours completely. [Also Read- Telangana Ration Card List 2022: TS EPOS EPDS Status, Download & Print]
CCLA Webland Telangana
Owners can apply for important documents of their land such as Pahani or ROR 1B documents through this CCLA Telangana online portal launched by the Government of Telangana. Along with this, you can easily see the status and specifications of the land sitting at your home by visiting this official website launched. Along with this, the farmer owner can also keep an eye on the various activities happening on his land online. Along with this, you can check property load details, cadastral map, details of different types of property taxes in Telangana, etc. through the online portal. [Also Read- TS Sand Booking (SSMMS) Registration, Track Sand Order Status]
Overview of Webland Telangana Portal
|Portal Name||CCLA Webland Telangana|
|Launched By||Telangana Government|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Telangana|
|Objective||digitally avail the land records of the state|
|Benefits||Received all land related documents online|
Objective of CCLA Telangana
Due to the outbreak of covid-19 epidemic, the farmer brothers had to face many inconveniences to get all the information related to their land. In view of this situation, the Telangana government has made this CCLA Telangana online with the aim of giving all the information related to Telangana land online has started Through this portal, not only the benefit of agricultural land records will be available, but non-agricultural records of land have also been included within it. Many services are being provided electronically through the portal to create ease for the farmers. [Also Read- Arogya Lakshmi Scheme 2022: Apply Online, Benefits & Eligibility]
Benefits and Features of webland.ap.gov.in Portal
- In this portal not only the benefit of agricultural land records will be available. Rather, non-agricultural records have also been included.
- Through this Webland Telangana you can check your land and properties in your respective states Telangana.
- Through this online portal, owners can apply for important documents of their land such as Pahani or ROR 1B documents.
- Along with this, by visiting this official website launched, you can easily see the status and specifications of the land sitting at your home.
- You can check property load details, cadastral map, details of different types of property taxes in Telangana, etc. through the online portal.
- On the official website of CCLA Telangana, you can get all the information related to Webland in a digital way sitting at your home.
- You do not need to visit any government office to register yourself on this Telangana Webland Portal.
Webland Telangana Services
- Record of Rights (ROR)
- Land Transactions Deeds
- Property Tax Payment Details
- Civil Court Cases Data
- Integrated Land Search
- Revenue Court Cases Data
- Cadastral Maps of Rural Areas
How to Check Telangana Pahani & ROR 1B Documents?
If you want to register yourself on the portal to get all the information related to your land through the Telangana web portal, we have given you the process of registration, you can register yourself through the website below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of CCLA Telangana, after which the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to select the option of Know Your Land Status in the menu bar. After this the next page will open in front of you.
- On this next page you have to select the following by clicking on the option of Pahani & ROR-1B.
- After giving all the information you have to click on the option of “get details”. A list of patronymic names will be displayed in front of you.
- You can also print this list by clicking on the option of print.