APL BPL Assam Ration Card List | Assam Report on Category wise No of Ration Cards | Download Block Wise Assam Ration Card New Beneficiary List | Assam Block Wise Ration Card Application Status
The new Assam Ration Card List has been initiated by the Government of Assam. So today under this article, we will share the significant parts of this Ration Card for the year 2022. In this article, we will likewise share a bit-by-bit measure through which you can check the Assam Ration Card List which has been dispatched by the Government of Assam. In this article, we will share the details of this Ration Card and furthermore notice the advantages to people in general with the initiation of the new Ration Card. [Also Read- Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2021: Apply Online, Choice of Scooty]
Assam Ration Card 2022
Ration card is an archive that is useful to the occupants of the state. Ration card gives legitimate food things to the needy individuals of the general public. Numerous needy individuals can profit sponsored food with the assistance of the Assam Ration Card List. Presently, nationalized Ration cards are additionally disseminated to residents of India. This nationalized Ration card can be useful for you to get food supply the nation over. In general, the Ration card is the main record for the residents of India. [Also Read- Assam Voter List 2021 | Download Voter List, Search Name in Electoral Roll]
Highlights of Assam Ration Card List
|Assam Ration Card
|Food Supply Department, Assam
|People of State
|Facility to see name in ration card list
|Assam Govt. Schemes
Antyodaya Ration Card
The government has launched Antyodaya Anna Yojana to provide highly subsidized ration to the beneficiaries of below poverty line families. This card is also known as PDS card, which is also used as an identity card. The PDS card also ensures that the cardholder is entitled to use the level of ration as per the card limit. AAY provides food grains at the rate of Rs 2 per kg for wheat and Rs 3 per kg for rice. Those whose income is Rs 1 lakh will be eligible for AAY card.
APL Ration Card
For this ration card, those citizens who fall in the above poverty line category, only they can apply for APL ration card. Under this category of ration card, there is no income limit so anyone can apply for this ration card and get the benefits of this ration card.
BPL Ration Card
All those families in the state of Assam who belong to the below poverty line category, then they all can apply for the BPL ration card. BPL families are those families whose annual income is ₹ 27,000 and through this card a lot of benefits are provided to all of them.
Blue/Pink/Red Ration Card
Only those families can apply for this ration card, those families who fall in the above poverty line category are issued with these ration cards. Some special subsidies are provided to these card holders like cardholders can get kerosene from ration shops at subsidized rates. Families who do not have gas or LPG connection can apply for this ration card and get the benefit of this card.
Orange Ration Card
Orange ration cards are also provided by the state government to those families who live above the poverty line criteria. The income criteria for getting an orange ration card differs from state to state and there are many benefits of this card.
Yellow Ration Card
Yellow Ration Card is issued by the state government to those citizens who fall in the below poverty line category. There are different annual income criteria as per the definition of poverty line in each state to get yellow ration card and through this ration people get many benefits.
Features of the NFSA, 2013
- It is mandatory to provide nutritious ration of 600 calories to pregnant women and lactating mothers for six months with a maternity benefit of at least Rs 6,000.
- Children in the age group of 6 months to 14 years residing at home will be provided hot mid-day meals, which they can also take home.
- India is a liability. States will also provide funds in case of shortage of food grains.
- In case of shortage of food grains, the allocation of food grains to the states will be protected by the central government for at least six months.
- There will be a redressal mechanism under this Act at the State and District level.
- State Food Commissions will also be set up to oversee the activities under NFSA.
- The cost of implementing the scheme is around 1.25 lakh crore which is about 1.5% of the GDP.
- The poorest people of the society covered under Antyodaya Yojana will be given 35 kg of food grains as per the scheme mentioned under NFSA.
Importance of Ration card
Ration card is vital in our country as it is some of the time taken as a badge of character verification. Ration cards have numerous advantages. The accessibility of food items at extremely low rates is the primary benefit on the grounds that as we probably are aware ordinarily needy individuals in our nation can’t manage the cost of nourishment for their day by day and everyday life. Ration card assists all needy individuals with suffering a heart attack and lifeless work without agonizing over food swelling. [Also Read- E Pass Assam: Registration, COVID-19 Curfew Pass Track Status]
Types of Assam Ration Card
Three kinds of Ration cards are accessible for the occupants of the territory of Assam. The rundown of various sorts of apportion cards is given beneath:
- APL – Above Poverty Line
- BPL-Below Poverty Line
- AAY-Antyodaya Anna Yojana
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Ration Card
The accompanying individuals are qualified to apply for this Ration Card in Assam:
- An individual not having an Ration card can apply for a Ration card.
- Ladies of the family can apply for a Ration card.
- Candidate should be inhabitant of Assam state.
- Candidate should be a resident of India.
- The yearly pay of the occupant ought to be not as much as Rs 1 lakh.
The list of documents required to apply for this Ration Card are as follows:
- BPL Certificate
- BPL Family SI. No
- Copies of Birth Certificate
- Driving License
- Income Certificate
- Pan Card
- Proof of no Ration card from the village Head/Gaon panchayat president/ward Commissioner/Inspector, FCS&CA /Concerned Authority.
- Residential Proof
- Tax pay receipt of Land Revenue
- Voter List Copy
Assam Ration Card Application Process
- If you want to apply for the this Ration Card offline then you just need to visit your nearest ration shop of visit the government office of the public distribution system.
- From the counter ask for the application of the ration card.
- Fill this application form with complete required details and attached the required documents with this form.
- Finally submit this form to the concerned department or the same person from where you received the form.
- If everything will be ok that ration card will be delivered to you at your home in 15 days of application.
Procedure to Check Assam Ration Card List
If you want to check this Ration Card less than just you need to follow this type provided below.
- First of all you need to open the official website of this Ration Card list. After this the homepage will open in front of you.
- Here on this page need to choose your district, tahsil and village. After this a list will open in front of you.
- Now, on this list you can see the unique ration card id court application name father spouse name type of ration card and other details.
Procedure to Check/Download Assam New Ration Card List
If you want to Check/Download New Ration Card List then you just need to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Assam PDS. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of ” Report of Category wise No. of Ration Cards in Districts”. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page, you can check the list of Ration Cards in each district and the ration card holders under APL, BPL, and AAY.
- Now choose your district >> Tehsil and then Village. When you click on the name of the village the required details will open in front of you on your device screen.
What are the advantages of benefiting the this Ration Card?
This Card is a report that assists poor with peopling profit of fundamental products at low costs and apply for government assistance plans from the Government of Assam.
Which are three kinds of Ration cards accessible in the territory of Assam?
Three fundamental kinds of Ration cards which are individuals of Assam are APL, BPL and AAY.
Would I be able to see the individual recipient rundown of this Ration Card PDS entry?
Assam state residents can see the individual recipient rundown of Ration cards on the Assam PDS entry.
Would I be able to see isolate rundown of this Ration Card holders according to APL, BPL and AAY on PDS Assam gateway?
Yes, candidates can see the distinctive rundown of proportion card holders based on APL, BPL and AAY on the authority site of PDS Assam.