Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Registration | Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Assam | Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Online Form
In order to encourage all the students of Assam who are pursuing higher education, the Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme has been launched by the government to give loan subsidy to the students of Assam in the form of ₹50000 scholarship through this scheme. Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2022 has been started. If you are a student of Assam and you want to get loan subsidy through this scheme, for that you have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria, we have to write the information about the mandatory eligibility criteria for the scheme in this article itself, as well as related to the scheme. All the information like how you can apply under this scheme, what is the purpose of the scheme, what benefits will be provided to the students through the scheme, etc., We request you to read this article till the end. [Also Read- Assam Ration Card List: Download District/ Block Wise List, Check Status]
Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2022
All those students of Assam who are not able to get anything because of their financial condition. But he wants to get higher education that’s why this scheme has been started through Assam Government. Through this scheme Rs 50000 will be provided to all those people who want to get educational loan from banks for their higher education. want. Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2022 was started on 4th September 2020. Earlier also the Assam government had distributed Rs 50000 among 1500 students through the Chief Minister. Till now 5000 students have already got Rs 50000 through this scheme. [Also Read- Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme: CMSGUY Application Form, Tractor List]
Highlights of Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
|Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
|By Assam Government
|Providing 50000 Rupees to the Students Who Take Educational Loans
|Assam Government Schemes
Objective of Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
The main objective of the Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme is that all those students of Assam who want to move ahead with their own will and want to improve their future, but they are unable to study further due to their weak financial condition, due to this problem of theirs. For redressal, this scheme has been started through the Government of Assam, through this scheme the student can complete his studies by taking a loan. Through this only the students of Assam will be given a financial loan of up to ₹ 50000 in the form of subsidy. Students can also take admission in educational institutions free of cost. And students whose results are very good but not able to get education. He can take his admission by taking advantage of the scheme. This will help in increasing the human capital in the state of Assam and at the same time it will increase the desire of the people to take higher education more seriously. [Also Read- Assam Voter List 2022 | Download Voter List, Search Name in Electoral Roll]
Benefits of Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
- Abhinandan education loan subsidy scheme 2022 is the availability of ₹50000 on any educational loan taken by the students of the state of assam.
- Will be able to cover their educational loan payment through ₹50000 provided to them by the assam government. Through this scheme student can complete his studies by taking loan.
- Through this financial loan up to ₹ 50000 will be given as subsidy to the students of Assam only.
- Under this scheme, it is mandatory for the loan demand to be ₹1 lakh or more.
- This will help in increasing the human capital in the state of Assam as well as increase the willingness of the people to take higher education more seriously.
- Rupees 50000 have already been given to 5,000 students of Assam states through this scheme.
To apply for this scheme 2022, you have to follow the eligibility criteria given below:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam State
- The bank from which the educational loan is taken should be recognized through the Reserve Bank of India.
- No income criteria have been set for Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme.
- The applicants who already benefited under Vidya Laxmi Yojana will not be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Educational loan should be at least Rs.100000 or more
- A loan account should not be through NPA status
- For all education loans, 25% of the sanctioned loan amount should be post disbursement and sanctioned from 1st April 2019.
- Applicant must have taken educational loan before the date of 31st March 2019.
- Must have taken educational loan from any scheduled commercial bank or Regional Rural Assam Bank.
Beneficiaries will not be eligible
Applicants who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria given below will not be able to take advantage of this Abhinandan Educational Loan Subsidy Scheme –
- If an applicant is repayment of loan instalments due for the given time period
- All educational loans are declared as non-performing assets with a specific period of 90 days.
- was launched by the Government of Assam in If you are one of the beneficiaries of Vidya Lakshmi Yojana 2017 scheme then you will not be able to apply for Educational Loan Subsidy Scheme.
- Government employees applying through Vidya Laxmi Yojana can avail educational loans of up to 5-10 lakhs.
Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme 2022 Online Apply
If you want to apply for this scheme, its simple process is given below through which you can apply –
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the scheme, after that the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of apply, after which a new page will open in front of you.
- There you will get all the information asked like -Applicant Name Father’s Name, Address, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Bank Details, Pan Card Details etc. have to be entered.
- After giving all the information, you will have to upload the necessary documents like – Loan Proof, Address Proof, Pan Card Proof.
- Giving all the information you have to click on the submit option.
- In this way you Assam Government will deposit subsidy amount of Rs. 50,000 into your education loan account.